Membership with the School Nutrition Association of South Carolina will benefit your district, your staff, and your own professional development. SNASC offers a variety of benefits to members:
- Membership in SNA of SC automatically qualifies membership in the School Nutrition Association (SNA)
- Professional education opportunities (at reduced registration cost)
- Opportunity to attend conferences: Annual state conference, Spring and Fall conferences; Regional meetings
- Invitation to join affiliate chapters of SNA of SC
- Opportunity to network with other foodservice professionals for program enhancement
- Technical advice, assistance and support from mentoring foodservice directors: Food cost control, Labor cost control, Marketing, Menu development, Nutrition Education, Food bids, Procurement assistance, Commodity assistance
- Ability to grow professionally through certification and credentialing
- Ability to shape school nutrition policies at the national and state levels
- Scholarship opportunities for tuition assistance (self or dependents)
- Awards opportunities
Click here for SC Membership form: Membership Types and Applications for South CarolinaHow to become SNA Certified
SNASC strives to provide effective and useful education and training opportunities to all South Carolina members. By working together and sharing ideas and experiences, we can make South Carolina school foodservice a benchmark for school foodservice operations all over the country.Legislation
In the ever-changing atmosphere of South Carolina and national legislation, SNASC works diligently to advocate for South Carolina school nutrition professionals and the children we serve at a state and national level.
Members have access to career advancement opportunities through the SNASC Career Center.