As an School Nutrition Assocation of South Carolina Industry Partner, you will have direct access to Directors, Buyers, Supervisors, and future child nutrition department leaders who represent School Food and Nutrition Services in South Carolina.
Our members purchase food, equipment, and services for K-12 schools in South Carolina and serve millions of breakfasts and lunches to South Carolina students annually.
SNASC Industry partnership benefits include:
- Access to over a thousand child nutrition professionals who represent over several million in buying power annually
- Exhibit opportunities at the SNASC Annual Conference and Spring Training Seminar
- Market to SNASC School Members through sponsorship opportunities
- Member networking opportunitues
- Advertisement in the SNASC publication, annual Conference Guide, Ads on the SNASC website and the SNASC online Vendor
- Serve on SNASC planning committees